Built in 1826, College Hill was the former parochial house for the Rathkenny Parish. The house is currently owned by the O’Grady Blake family and offers delightful B/B accommodation. A large and mature landscaped garden and grounds surrounds the property. For reservations and group visits, please see website.
Visitors welcome by appointment. Tea/coffee served by arrangement.
Tel: 041 9720098 Mobile: 087 140 0220
Dogs on leads.